Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Head Over Heels In Love

My very, very, very best friend had her first baby on Sunday.  A wee-little boy that captured my heart the moment I layed eyes on him.   He is a sweet bundle of love, with this adorable, squeaky little cry that makes you just fall for him over and over and over again. 

Oh J-Man, I adore you and I can't wait to watch you grow up.  Kiddo, you hit the jackpot in the parents department, really.  Their love for you (and each other by the way) is palpable and inspiring.  

I love watching your mama start her amazing parental journey.  I love that she trusted me as her sounding board to keep you safe and healthy in pregnancy and now beyond.  I love that she fearlessly and calmly put her body through hell and back again to bring you into the world. 

I love her and you, with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment