Monday, November 23, 2009

Be Fri and St Ends Forever


I don't have a sister, but what I do have is pretty darn close!  WMZ and I have been friends since we were 2 (with naked pictures to prove it) and have been through it all together -  fun times, sad times and plenty of adolescent-angst to go around.  At some point during our 30 years of friendship, we layed side-by-side on the carpet in the back of her mom's station wagon and made plans for our future, sounding something like..."when we grow up, we will marry best friends"...

Does this dream ever come true?  Well in our case, IT WILL!  One of my best friends is going to marry one of my husbands best friends -- you don't get any better than that!  Well, unless we live next door to each other with white picket fences and a underground tunnel so we can come and go as we please and...

Her pending nuptuals have got me thinking about my high school.  I married someone from HFHS, as did my brother and my husbands brother.  Now WMZ will too.  Aside from the four of us, I can count 12 other couples.  That is 16 total, and there are probably more.  I wonder if other high schools are as incestual as ours?  Must have been something in the water...

Congratulations and I can't wait to share this joyful time with you!  Welcome to the world of hockey wives!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautifully written sentiment. Thank you Jenny...I'm happy to join the HFHS crew and be linked forever to the man of my dreams!! It would have never happened if it weren't for you and Andy. Love you tons! xxx

    ReplyDelete