Monday, November 23, 2009

Sometimes (and I mean sometimes), husbands know best!

At some point over the weekend, I was sitting on the bed, rattling off all of the reasons I was worried about the trip to Michigan for Thankgiving weekend.  Since the hubs has been listening to me worry/obsess/re-obsess for 10+ years, I can really never tell if he is listening, in agreement or just generally thinks I'm nuts.  While I am pretty sure it is the latter, that didn't stop me from badgering him with question after question...where will Mad-Dog sleep now that he is in a big bed?  What if the fridge is too stuffed and I can't bring all of Lulu Belle's gluten free food?   What if Lulu-Belle doesn't sleep in the car?  What if Mad Dog doesn't nap?  What if, what if, what if...

My darling husband, just looked at me and said, "Don't Spend Your Whole Life Worrying About Your Whole Life." 

Well, there.

No comments:

Post a Comment