Thursday, March 31, 2011

Do You Want To Boogie?

Within moments of walking out of the 20-week ultrasound with my first born, after finding out it was a boy -- my Mom literally met us running down the street holding a huge box.  She wanted us to unwrap it, right there on the corner of a busy Michigan Avenue street. And once I did, I knew why.  It was this amazingly soft and adorable blanket from the Boogie Baby collection:



You see, I was apprehensive about having a boy, because I was convinced there was nothing cute for babies unless it was pink and covered in ruffles.  In an instant, after seeing and holding this amazing blanket, my mind was changed and nursery designed to match! 

Ever since, we have been a Boogie Baby family.  From personalized blankets to one-of-a-kind bibs and hooded towels, the stuff is not only adorable but washes AMAZINGLY well for the soft and fluffy fabric they use.  Honestly, the ONLY bib that lasted through both kids was the one from Boogie Baby. 

So, I had to share this great giveaway with you:  https://www.facebook.com/notes/boogie-baby/giveaway-enter-to-win-a-customized-crib-blanket/201990826492359

Act quick because the deal ends tomorrow (April 1), but it's so worth taking the time to enter.  And, you should know, I'm in no way being compensated for passing this along.  Just a loyal customer wanting to share the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment