Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stopped Me In My Tracks

Sometimes something I read or watch stops me right in my tracks.  The sheer truthfulness of the words or the overwhelming feeling that the person is speaking directly to me just shakes me to my core.  I had one of these hit-me-over-the-head moments yesterday and I just had to share. 

This video, of one of the miracle survivors of the US Air Hudson River plane crash sharing his story, is short, simple, to the point -- and quite possibly life changing.  I hope it leaves you thinking about your life a little differently too.  I'm quite sure the message will change me and follow me for a long time to come.

http://www.ted.com/talks/ric_elias.html?utm_source=newsletter_weekly_2011-04-26&utm_campaign=newsletter_weekly&utm_medium=email

No comments:

Post a Comment